Monday, April 30, 2012

Hand Wash *** Drip Dry

Click on the link on the side column for products.
   
 OMG...they don't slip. I came across these fabulous lil' hair accessories when I was working at the IDEA World Fitness Convention in LA last year. I'm pretty sure my friends and I wiped the Sweaty Bands Booth out of inventory. Of course, you have to have one to match every gym outfit you own. Atleast, that's how we roll;) Super Cute, affordable and best of all they don't move. There are literally 100's of colors and patterns to choose from AND they are even customizable. What a great accessory for a team, fitness format, or gym facility to promote your brand.  Get yours... they are so hot! Perfect item to have in your gym bag just in case that hair is gettting in the way of a good workout.  One more great feature: easy care.... hand wash, drip dry.


No comments:

Post a Comment