Friday, April 27, 2012

The Mind Body Connection and one of the biggest reasons you should workout!


Ever had a day that started off with your alarm not going off, your baby crying, your son not being able to find his shoes and now everyone's running late for school and work. Then throw in the fact your car won't start because the overhead light got left on by accident and now your husband reminds you he won't be able to help get the kids to baseball practice and dance tonight because he has a work meeting. Ahhh! What else could possibly stress you out. This is probably a regular morning in my household. How do I deal with life's stressors.....HIT THE GYM. No matter what the day has in store for me,  if I workout I always walk out of the gym feeling 100 times better. Want to know why? Read this great article below on how even 20 minutes of exercise can help you be in a better mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment